What have you said, what have you replied?

girls, what have you replied to a guy who you love that says "words can't explain how much feelings i have towards you. I've never felt this way before" ? and boys have any of you ever said this if so what replies did you get?

What Guys Said 2

• A drunken I love you. Then I phoned her till I could talk to her and told her all that shit. And told that if she was there at a meeting we made up weeks ago I wouldn't say that. 6 months now and I still think about her. Try to met her up at beergarden festival to fix what I made awkward

• I used to say that sort of melodramatic shit as a teen. Young girls would eat it up.

"We have an ocean between us, and a world against us baby, but we can make it, because there's never been a love like this before"

Yeah, I was douchebag. Most teenage boys are.

• i would have never fallen for that one lmaooooo

• But you'd fall for this? "words can't explain how much feelings i have towards you. I've never felt this way before"

• most likely

What Girls Said 0