How many people have met their significant other online?

Just curious as to how normal it is becoming. I did and I know five others couples who have. Two are happily married.

Most Helpful Guy

• me and my wife met on line through a ex friend of hers and that was 13 years ago and we will be married 13 years this October we got married two months and a day later after we met

• Awww, congratulations!

• thank you and I ask her 3 hours after we met and the fourth time that night of us making love and yes it was left in every time I blew my load in her

What Guys Said 5

• I met my s.o. other on eharmony. getting married this fall

• I did online dating once about 3 weeks ago and I didn't like her because she had bad health habits I asked her she should probably slow down when we were eating together she said nah that was her response I don't want to be with someone who doesn't even care about their own health and yes she was fat if she was trying to lose weight that is a different story.

• some of my friends have met and they are married and well settled..

• Hey i have tried loads
    of dating sites. And im not a very photogenic guy. What's understandable and also not very fair is that on dating sites everybody is guded sorry about the spelling. everyone gets guded on there looks and nothing else. And i have always found it hard to explain myself in words. So as of yet it has not worked for me

• I found the people who are most real and less creepy are the ones who are average. I never had a good conversation with a guy that looked amazing in his pictures online. I was attracted to my bf, but he doesn't think he's as attractive as I do.

• I met my ex fiance online. Biggest mistake of my life

What Girls Said 1

• I haven't tried.

• I use to be totally against it, but a friend convinced me to try it. For the most part, a lot of the guys I talked to were weird or just wanted sex, except my bf.

• We went on a double date recently with a good friend of mine and a guy she met online. He turned out to be really weird. He started talking about some lifetime movie where the kid was addicted to porn. So awkward. lol

• İ could not believe o_O