He kissed me but he has a girlfriend... What does it all mean? Does he actually like me?

Ok so a family friend and her son spent the weekend with my family for a vacation. The son showed an interest in me. He was really shy at first but then started chiming in to convos I would have with others, and look at me a lot. One night we stood up playing cards and talking and really getting to know each other. When we got tired of the game, we sat on the couch and watched TV. He sat next to me. My legs ended up over his and we sat watching TV. Slowly he worked his way to holding my hand. It took him a while but he finally kissed me. And we just sat there all cuddled up kissing and laughing. The next day it was a bit awkward for me but it did not even seem as anything was different to him. He secretly grabbed my waist and looked at me from afar. When it was time to leave he gave me a tight hug and said "See you around." I later found out from my cousin that he has a girlfriend. I just don't understand why he'd do all of that knowing he has a girlfriend. PLEASE HELP

Most Helpful Girl

• He obviously found you a difficult dish to refuse, and couldn't resist---Cheating on his girlfriend, which of course, was not called for. This is telling me that even if he were to drop her today and pick up with you tomorrow, he can't be trusted as to Who he might be entwined with Next on whose sofa-----Cuddling and kissing.
    Don't bother with him. God only knows if he has played his hand at this before. And when he said "See you around," he most likely has said this to a few other Queens-----When tired of the game.
    Good luck.xx

What Guys Said 4

• sounds shady as shit. ehh you should probably stay away from him. the mere fact that he already has a GF but is pulling moves like that on you should show what kind of guy he is.

• Well he clearly doesn't like his girlfriend very much. He might like you, but would you really want to be with a guy that cheats when he's in a relationship?

• It means he's a cheater. It doesn't really matter if he's interested in you or not. You've already seen a glimpse into how he treats those he's faithful to. You'd never be able to totally trust him. It'd be a good idea to steer clear of the situation.

• He is a loser and he is young and immature. He is just following his natural human hormones.

What Girls Said 2

• Sadly guys at our age are like that.. They may have just broken up. You were just a summer fling for now. They may are having problems, and you were a stress reliever. Or he's just a cheater. He tried to be smooth. Not everything is what it seems. I'm so sorry. But he may not have a girlfriend currently, check social media just in case.

• There's this thing called cheating...