Girls, would you rather date a guy who was very chivalrous or had a great personality?

Girls, would you rather date a guy who was very chivalrous or had a great personality?

• Chivalrous
    10% (2)0% (0)8% (2)Vote
  • Great personality
    60% (12)20% (1)52% (13)Vote
  • See results
    30% (6)80% (4)40% (10)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Dang thats a hard to just choose one because I want them both in a guy I date. Personality is good because it shows what a person is like & who they are and chiverly is important to because you want a gentlemen who will treat you right & respect you. I say Both for sure. lol

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• See, chivalry & personality go hand and hand. So if he's not chivalrous, that's days something about his personality.

1|1
    0|0
  • Not really a fair comparison...What about someone who has a great personality and is chivalrous v.s. someone not very physically attractive? NOW the wheels are turning :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Why can't he be chivalrous and also have great personality? I'd take the personality over chivalry anyways.

0|0
    0|0
  • wouldn't someone who was chivalrous have a great personality?

0|1
    0|0
  • I want someone that is both chivalrous and has a great personality. And I've gotten very lucky, because my boyfriend is like that. I mean, we both know that we aren't the most attractive people in the world but, he's my cutie, and I'm his princess.

0|0
    0|0
  • Great personality.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I voted C but I'm sure they will want both.

0|0
    0|0
  • They want someone hot who loves them :)

0|0
    0|0