Do you think on wedding days that some people secretly?

wish their first love was the person they actually were going to marry? Instead of their current partner.

41

Most Helpful Girl

• Technically mine would be my 2nd person I said I love you too... First well I was 16-19 didn't really know what it meant (not saying that people of that age don't but I didn't til 2nd) anyways I have a son by the second person I said I love you too and I'll have to admit sometimes I do wish him and I were still together. But the love I had for him grew deeper when I found out we were pregnant. Those times are when times gets rough as a single mom usually or wishing he didn't have to go back and forth. But his dad cheated on me from time I was 9 months pregnant to 6 months old

• But as far as love not so much. It's just more wishing he could go through what I do.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 1

• Sure, the people who haven't gotten over their first love might think this. Personally, it's not my first love that matters, it's my current love.

What Girls Said 3

• Oh I am sure some do! I dont think thats right though. I personally think you should be with someone that makes you forget about everyone else, because when you're with them you feel so in love that nothing else matters and that its you and him against the world.

• I know but I've realized the one that occupies that place is the first love.

• Well the guy I'm marrying made me realize that my first love wasn't my actual first love. So no because I'm marrying my real first love and not the guy I originally thought was.

• I'm sure some do, and I think those people shouldn't be marrying. I would not marry someone who didn't make me forget about every ex I've ever had.