I went out with a friend's brother and now she doesn't talk to me?

Her brother is my age and I met him through her. I'm kind of friends with her, and she usually is very into me and responsive when she sees me. But she has been a little standoffish. I keep planning things with her so we can talk about me and her brother, but she can't find the time. Her brother is away for a few weeks so I don't know if we'll go out again anytime soon but he seemed to really like me. I would like to go out with him again but I don't want to lose her as a friend, even though we aren't all that close. Maybe she heard something from her bro and wanted to stop talking to me? Guys, what do you think? Girls? I don't want her to hate me :/

Most Helpful Guy

• When you are with her, your friend, focus on the friendship you have with her. Don't concern her, or should I say, don't put her the middle of any issues, good or bad, regarding you and her brother.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Ok I, not trying to be mean but friends brothers are a unwritten law not to date. Would you want some girl talking to you about how cute your brother is (if you have one) how much you Want to date them kiss them etc? That'd be awkward