What go you guys think about interracial dating?

What you think seen a white guy with a black girl or a black guys/white girl?
Experiences please.
Who wants to have an interracial dating?
Have a nice day.

0|0
8|8

Most Helpful Girl

• Do to see anything wrong with it...love is love regardless of height, weight, color, anything it doesn't really matter...as long as it's genuine :)

3|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• I honestly don't see race as something worthy of consideration when I go after someone.

In my past I've dated interracially (Hispanic women) as well as within my own race (Caucasian), and none of them stood out from the others due to race.

2|0
    0|0
  • Its been going on for as long as men could sail the seven seas so why would we think any different now then we did hundred of years ago.

1|0
    0|0
  • no problem with it whatsoever

Dated black, Asian, Latino
    Not a middle eastern/Indian. Or a native though

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't really care. If some people want to date interracially that's their choice. It's fine. If they don't want to it's fine, also.

1|0
    0|0
  • If people want to do that then they can go ahead and do that. I have no problems with people wanting to do that.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm fully open to, and have, interracially dated.

What can I say? I like to cast a wide net. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's odd this question comes up so often on GAG. It's such a non-issue.

0|0
    0|0
    • If you think it's non-issue, so why did you comente? No one ask you to.

• No need to get snarky' about it. My point is too many people are self conscious when the majority don't really have a problem with interracial dating/marriage. It seems half the people around here are in an interracial couple and everyone is fine with it.

• Maybe you could have said that from the first moment.

• It doesn't bother me, if I like a girl, I like a girl, I don't care what race she is.

I still to very day don't understand why race is still such a problem for a World which is becoming more and more globalized by the day.

I'm pleased to live in a country where people aren't so narrow-minded.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• It's their lives, they're free to date who they want and who makes them happy. So I don't think anything.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think anything of it.

Currently in an interracial relationship and its not something that really crosses my mind until I get on GAG lol.

1|1
    0|0
  • I prefer mixed raced men and I am a white woman, most of my relationships have been other mixed raced men I am just more attractive to them they are human and there is no difference

1|0
    0|0
  • well, i think it's boring and played out.

i'm not interested.

0|0
    1|0
  • I'm not against it for myself or others. My bf is white, but I wouldn't be opposed to dating someone of another race at all (I have casually dated a few, nothing serious)

0|0
    0|0
  • It is people personal choice
    If others dont like it, look at another side
    Date who u want to date, love who you want to love

0|0
    0|0
    • You're great

• I am attracted to other race more so most likely my next r/s would be interracial r/s. :)

• Thats good.

• Whatever floats your boat

0|0
    0|0