Is it true women ain't suppose to get with a guy who's really nice to them?

HELLO WOMEN AND MEN. Im a gym trainer at a local club for the last year I been giving a woman 30% off her herbalife and 25% off her training well she asked me out two weeks ago OMG we hit it off! I mean we clicked at the gym but its deeper now..when she told her girlfriends about who she's dating THEY FLIPPED SHIT! one said you never date someone whos giving you hookups on shit that's just showing you're desperate as f**k! Her other friends said OMG thats so TRASHY? why are they so mad? She was told if we ended up married they won't look at her the same. So IS IT TRUE WOMEN AIN'T SUPPOSE TO GET WITH A GUY WHO'S REALLY NICE TO THEM?

Most Helpful Guy

• For what ever reason they are attacking your guys relationship. Maybe they are jealous, maybe they are just fucking cunts who knows... You could just tell the girl you are seeing that it sounds like her friends are a bit jealous or something, I dunno.

What Girls Said 3

• Hello :)

I don't think it has anything to do with you being nice, I think her friends sound a bit jealous from what you said. It would be interesting to find out if they are in happy relationships put it that way lol. If she is happy with you and has a good guy in her life then her friends should be happy for her, not putting you both down for no real reason.

They don't sound like great friends to me, I'm glad she has you in her life! :)

• Her "friends" sound...JEALOUS of her. I mean if you're nice to her, & treating her right, her friends should be happy for her. And what they said makes no sense..

• No it's not. Friends should be happy.

What Guys Said 3

• maybe they're just jealous of her. lol. their reaction doesn't make any sense to me.

• This question was a complete roller coaster to read.

• as lng as you two are happy together fuck what anyone else thinks or say about it