How do you feel?

How do you feel about a 15 year old and a 20 year old dating?

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel that in 20 years this will be much more common than it is now.

What Guys Said 3

• I don't think there is anything weird about it at all. About a week ago I came close to dating a 16 year old and I'm 20. But it didn't work out. Turns out we didn't like each other on a personality level. Other than that she's drop dead gorgeous, but I need to like a girls personalitly too... so yeah. But back to the age thing. I don't see the big deal about it.

In time it will become more commonplace.

• i personally think its fine lol. although 19 and 15 would sound a bit better since that makes you both teenagers. and as for legal trouble, police won't persue you unless the guy is like 40 and the girl is 15. (straight from a policemans mouth).

• Rape.

What Girls Said 4

• I don't think they should be dating plain and simple!. I would freak out if my sister was dating a 20 year old. especially at 15, there is nothing a 15 and 20 year old have in common. that is just wrong! 20 year old guy needs to find someone his own age. if its the other way around I feel the same it would b weirder

• I actually don't think that's such a good idea its ok if you and him were older then age would't really matter but your still a minor and he's not and I feel like 15 year olds and 20 year olds do very different things.

• gross...in my opinion I feel like...why would a 20 year old look at a 15 year and say hey that's a girl I want a relationship with...its just weird.

• 15 and 20 is a HUGE age difference... and one most aren't fond of. Maturity levels are completely different at those stages. A 20 year old is looking for something completely different in a relationship and .. the 15 year old shouldn't probably even be "dating". If they're looking for legal TROUBLE, they should go ahead...