Forever alone: am I doing something wrong?

I'm 18 and haven't had a boyfriend. I've had a handful (not a lot) of guys like me, but either they didn't do anything about it or I wasn't interested because we didn't connect personality-wise or whatever. My friends have had multiple guys who would approach them and then it was usually blossom into a relationship.
I'm going off to college in the fall and I'm interested in getting into a relationship but I'm afraid that no guy will find interest in me. Why does it seem like it's so easy for other girls to have boys interested in them/to get a boyfriend when I'm struggling? Yes, I can be shy around new people, but once I get to know them, I'm pretty bubbly and I like to laugh/make people laugh. I'm petite, (5'1", 98lbs) so I can't be too intimating (especially since other girls are usually taller). Am I doing something wrong or is it just because guys don't find me interesting/attractive enough to pursue?

Most Helpful Girl

• Ugh at eighteen you're doing better than I was six months ago at twenty. You're fine college is full of people who have had similar experiences.

What Guys Said 4

• Most probably don't find you attractive. It's great that you like to laugh (who doesn't? lol) and make people laugh but that isn't necessarily interesting. If some guys have liked you in the past, there will be some at college who will too, just give it time. When one of them does like you, give him some time to do something, and if he doesn't maybe you should step up an do something instead of just waiting? Try being more proactive!

• don't worry about it.Focus on school and your grades , maybe it's not your time yet.

• At 5'1" and 98 lbs I am drooling
    Just show a little interest, eye contact, and flirting to whatever guy you are attracted to and it will happen.

• Well, by your own admission, guys are interested in you.

You can't really rely on guys approaching these days. Most guys lack the confidence to do that.

What Girls Said 1

• Dont worry others here are older and never even kissed. Your time will come :)