How do I know who I like? I dont really know?

Answer this please i dont know there's just I don't know please answer

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're talking about just liking any person as opposed to despising them: You like someone when you enjoy their presence, talking to them, and are comfortable around them.

If you're talking about liking someone in that special way, aka "love": You like someone if you have feelings about this person that you don't have for anyone else, you have a strong desire for them to feel this way about you, and you act different around them (more quiet, more showing off, or something like that). Also, eventually you might want to be with this person all the time, do everything with them, and they might be all you think about.

Answer any of my questions?

What Girls Said 5

• Which girl comes to mind first and who do you find yourself thinking about the most? Do you get nervous, get butterflies or have a warm feeling in connection to any particular one? Do you smile more in connection to a particular person? These are some clues.

• Sexually, you'll feel a little hotter. Just as a friend, you'll feel happy around them or even smile when you see them.

• get drunk.
    you'll cry about the one you like or text them or whatever guys do

• Your heart would beat faster with the one you like and u will never want to leave them

• You got to feel some kind of attraction or something for someone.

What Guys Said 1

• If you get nervous in front of someone or you like to think about someone.
    But be careful who you want to be with