Is it pathetic to stay with this guy?

If a guy can't get the girl he truly wants so he stays with you but there is an almost guaranteed chance that if she were to ask him for sex, he would 99% say yes. is it pathetic to stay with him because you love him more than he loves you? In other words, he is pretty much just "settling" with you and would cheat on you with her in a heartbeat?

• It's pathetic
  • It's not pathetic

Most Helpful Guy

• The settling part is a reason to leave but the whole aspect of asymmetrical love is idiotic. Who cares of someone loves someone else more than the other? Love is love. If you're someone's second, it's only fair for them to be your second as well.

What Guys Said 3

• It's not pathetic but he should realise he can't be with you because of how he feels, I'm completely in love with someone who doesn't want me and it fucking sucks but I wouldn't dream of trying to have a relationship with somebody else because I have these feelings and it would be unfair to the other person

• Yes it's pathetic to think that a guy would go with girl cause he is 99 percent for sure she is going give him sex

• Not pathetic. Only degrading.

What Girls Said 2

• Oh my goodness. I've been there. I've been the girl that guys settle with because he couldn't get the one he wanted. It's happened. My thing is, if your letting him "settle" for you... Your letting yourself down. You should never let anyone settle for you and get away with it. I bet $100 that while you're letting this guy settle for you, there's a guy out there that actually likes you & is fighting for your attention. Don't give this guy the time of day if all he's doing is settling for you. Leave him. Your better than that.

• Yes pathetic. Unfortunately sad but true. DON'T LET HIM SETTLE WITH YOU. find someone who will appreciate you and make you his number one not his number 2!