What's a good "welcome home" gift when you're not in a relationship?

The guy I'm talking to works over in Afghanistan, but he will be home in 2 weeks!!! :D I've known him for about 7 months, but we aren't dating or in a relationship; however, as far as I know (he and I have talked about it) we are only talking to each other. I want to give him something that shows I care about him and missed him, but I also don't want to go overboard... I was thinking of buying him a bottle of nice alcohol (he loves rum) and maybe some lingerie or nicer underwear for myself to wear for him, but I don't want to spend too much or do too much since we aren't together. Any ideas or suggestions?

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely the lingerie. A cute bra. Cute panties. Dont go all corset on it. That way if when you see him, something goes down, you're prepared!!! lol But I wouldn't tell him that! Let it be a nice surprise IF it goes down. Alcohol is ALWAYS nice, especially since he'll probably wanna go out and catch up with people he hasn't seen in a while. Is he military?

• Ha HA u see? 2 to 1, lingerie over ruled!

• Oh yeah he and I have talked about it lol we are interested in each other and have talked about spending time together when he's home :) I just hope that when he's home he'll want to be serious with me or in a relationship so I'm trying to woo him...but I'll check out adore me!

• Sweet! Be careful sweetie! Its tough being a Milso (military significant other) and you should know everything you're getting into before rushing into it! I hope he is one of the good ones for you! :)

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds like u guys r friends with benefits!
    Jk, but if i were him, i guess i would appreciate it. But the lingerie ought 2 be knocked out

What Girls Said 2

• the bottle of nice alcohol is a nice idea..but just invite him for lunch and spend time together..the simpler the better

• A blow job