What happens if you stop having sex in marriage?

What would this do to the man? How much would it hurt the relationship?

Most Helpful Guy

• Similar thing once happened to me. I tried every avenue of approach but I think she had too many painkillers to feel anything. She made it clear that getting head or getting laid where still fine, she just didn't want to participate passionately. That's when I discovered that a woman's arousal is the sexiest part of the deal. I made a very hard decision and started having affairs- it seems that many women are in the same spot. I have had the most amazing sexual experiences. Getting laid or head without getting a woman off seemed like variations of jerking off- don't get me wrong, it's my favorite indoor sport- I've even started taking it outside- but without feeling a woman's response, it doesn't do it. I've had lovers whop have been mind blowingly sexual- capable of a dozen orgasms in an hour. I regret it but could not live without a woman's passion.

What Guys Said 11

• If you are sexually capable yet choose to withhold sex from him for a really long time and forbid him from getting sexual release elsewhere, then you have, in essence, tried to force him into a life of involuntary celibacy. Any one who is put in that position will feel more and more resentment toward the person that put them in that position. Given that resentment, it is only a matter of time before they seek to put an end to their misery, either by cheating or divorcing.

• Don't know your position in this, but a LOT of women find it just as important to them.

• It would negatively impact things. When you met he would have fallen for your personality and desire for you.

If over time that desire aspect isn't a strong part of the relationship, u r just 2 people living with each other and cracks will begin to appear

• if you're goal is to destroy the man and end the marriage this is probably your best bet. Its right up there with sleeping with the neighbor, the neighbors dog, etcetera..

• The man will eventually divorce or cheat on you.

Most men will cheat and stay in the marriage.

• I guess it matters in the west, not here in the east.

• It depends on the circumstances. Sometimes a loving couple will decide to stay together, but the wife will open the marriage and the guy will get sex elsewhere.

If the witholding of sex is used as a weapon or something, then he will most likely either start cheating on you, or divorce you.

• He'll probably dump you or cheat

• You stop having marriage

• A lot. Finds a way or a way to satisfy him.

• Only a matter a time before he leaves you. Either by cheating or divorce. Sex is really important to guys.

What Girls Said 2

• He will cheat. Sex is important in a marriage. Not the most important thing but yes very important.

• Leave you or cheat