Whats his problem with texting? I mean its NOT that hard?

ii dont understand this guy at all he is such a horrible texter to the point where I've given up on him three times. i know he likes me and I'm interested in him. but i just can't with his texting skills. like we don't have deep or connecting convos at all its so basic. like why text me just to ask what I'm doing 24/7. like i need substance. i know its obvious that i should try and talk to him in person but when i tried to hang out with him he didn't text me the whole day then was like 5 days later his phone cut out. so i was like bye I'm done... and ignored him. but he won't stop texting me and keeps tabs on me. same ol good morning beautiful texts and wyd texts. i can't do this, and the more i ignore him the more he wants to talk. then i get interested in him again.

Most Helpful Guy

• So you want a guy to pay attention to you, then you get mad when he does? maybe he doesn't see the point of having deep convos via text. Honestly if I wanted to a deep convo Id call the girl or go hang out with her.
    Honestly you sound like a brat reading this. I want I want I want, but he does it, and then I dont want. Then he goes away and I want again. Make up your mind

What Guys Said 4

• Tell him you would rather talk on the phone or in person, and that you don't like texting.You want to hear a voice, so you can feel his mood.

• You're thinking that he's not a good guy because he isn't good at texting and communicating over the Internet. You sure that you're not the problem? You're ignoring him and not telling him what he is doing wrong. You're making him think that he did something wrong.

• That sounds reeaaallllyyy annoying and like a waste of time. If you can't communicate at all what's the point?

Maybe he's more interesting to just talk on the phone with instead of texting?

• Let me tell you something, girls text a lot I mean really really much.

I haven't send a single text in like five years, yes that is the other extreme, but texting is really not that important to a guy. Try to see it from his perspective!

What Girls Said 0