Have you tried online dating? title either too long short shit?

Do you think you can meet decent partner there? I tried once out of 100 girls 95 girls don't respond and I made a fake girl profile to see how many guys hit on a girl user. Wow, even without any pictures, numerous guys hit on me lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yup :) my boyfriend found me on there :)
    But A LOT of assholes/creeps did as well. Dated a few, finding out this guy who had been talking marriage and kids and we dated for months... Was already married with 3 kids... That was fun

What Girls Said 5

• I met one of my long term boyfriends online. We were together for a little over two years. You just have to try it out yourself and see if it works for you, it doesn't work for everyone...and I have definitely heard that it is A LOT easier for women than it is for men.

• At this point I'm talking to this guy we are sending things like teddy's etc. it took a while to get that bond, but you can't really know 100% it's a guessing game before meeting...surprise came to me seeing as I am picky and I don't believe in that dating crap...But hey now I've came across a guy that's like me in so many ways, It's still a lot of risk though

• I met my boyfriend online.

It's all trial and error.

• I met the guy im seeing now on a dating site. Everything is going well so far! He was surprised that I messaged him on there. (:

• I met my boyfriend on Xbox lol we've know each other for 2years added each other on IG and FB

a year later we just started talking more, then skyping, suddenly we started dating through Skype 3-5hrs everyday for 2months. He would brag about me to his friends and family. Later decided we should meet up ^_^ we both felt like we knew each other pretty well enough to do so. He got a hotel for 3days all we did was go on dates and the last two nights ^_^ hehehe

honestly though our relationship is still strong we talk/skype everyday he talks about our future and tells me he loves me. we've met each others friends&family alrdy.

we see each other 3-7days each month. Been together a total of 6months... Only thing I hate about it, is that its long distance... He wants me to move in with him, but I'm still in school.

he's loyal and straight forward, doesn't play games that's how I can trust him...but sometimes when we dont call or Skype like we usually do my head goes crazy thinking that he's cheating... LDR sucks sometimes lol... Phone sex-video chat-sending gifts-surprise visits always help thou.

What Guys Said 3

• there's been many online articles and reviews on online dating websites. it all comes down to it being a numbers game. it is possible though but it takes a lot of effort for a guy.

• yes, there is a lot of fake profile shit going on and also people showing photos where you don´t see that they are actually fat (sounds mean but i feel like if they need to cheat me this way, they are not worthy of my time).

usually girls have a full mailbox because of all the pervs on there and don´t anser guys, they aren´t interested in, so this adds to the main problem.

but if you are patient and search thoroughly, you can find quite decent people on there.

• Did it, hated it. Sent tons of emails to women, nobody ever responded. I do so much better out on my own, their loss. Those women don't deserve a man like me :-)

• Maybe you were too old for them? I assume you hit on girls in their 20's?

• Nope, they were in their 40s.