Girls: Virgin guy at 23 turn on or turn off?

Just wanted to hear thoughts. I just feel I want to wait for the right girl before giving something unique away.

• Turn on
  • Turn off
  • Indifferent
  • I'm a guy show results
It seems that my being a virgin only matters to other virgins

Most Helpful Guy

• Even though I'm a guy and can't really answer for girls on this matter, but I think it's not more of a virgin vs non-virgin kind of issue, but rather the reason why the person is a virgin. If it's by choice then I think most women would find it a turn on but if it's because the guy tries to sleep with a lot of women but there's something wrong with him, either physically or personality wise, then him being a virgin can be a huge sign that something isn't right with the guy and it's a turn off. So, I think it's more because of the reason rather than being a virgin in and of itself.

What Girls Said 11

• I'm indifferent in a way. I mean I prefer a virgin but if you're not it doesn't bother me. I'm still a virgin so its gonna be hard to actually find a virgin guy. Especially where I live.

• This can make the girl really think she is special because she knows you are ready to settle down for a relationship if she knows that you only gives it to "the one." It would mostly be turn offs to women that like demanded rather than THE demander or girls who wants to have fun.

or else most girls I know, likes guys that are virgins :)

• Turn on since I'm one.

• Huge turn on. the less sexual partners the better imo. My current boyfriend is 18 and virgin :) planning on changing that though. I might keep going for younger guys in hopes of getting a virgin haha

• Everyone is different but it's just not my cup of tea

• I see it as a good thing, however, I wouldn't really want to be his "first." It comes with a lot of pressure.

• Pressure for you or him? At least he would have nothing to compare you too :S

• I guess I meant more for me, like if he got really attached after because I was his first and I didn't want to continue the relationship for whatever reason, I would feel pretty bad.

• Not even sure if guys think that way too, I know girls do.

• Honestly it would be kind of a turn off because I'd rather the man control me in the bedroom than me having to teach him. But either way if I liked him enough it wouldn't hurt the relationship

• Neither nor. Depends on many other things.

But generally speaking, deflowering can be fun. :P

• What does it depend on? And how can it be fun is it a power trip?

• I guess I am still one because I am very shy especially around women I like/find attractive :S

• Well, that's not a turn off in general to me. Shyness can be very cute, but it can go the other way as well - when someone's so shy they're lacking proper social skills, it can be off-putting.

• Virgin or not it wouldn't bother me. As long as he hasn't been around the block one too many times, I'm good.

• Turn on. I'm a virgin too, so it would awesome if I found a guy who's also inexperienced. But, it's almost impossible...

• Harder than finding a virgin girl which is what I am hoping for?

• that's good news, for me anyways :D

• I know it is :)

• Well its not bad it's not like your 50 and virgin you know.

What Guys Said 1