What to do with girl I had ONS with and got along with but now we are going on a date?

so around 2 weeks ago I met this girl at an afterparty and we went to her place and had sex and actually talked and got along well the next day before I drove her back to her car. We agreed we should hang out again and now I am taking her out Friday night for Sushi (as of now) and who knows maybe do more after idk. We both are attracted to each other a lot I think and the sex was good and she seems eager to meet with me again so is it safe to assume that we will probably have sex again after our date and this dating is more just a means of us hooking up again or is she gonna change her vibe now?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• What's up Killer.

I think her vibe is going to change; depends on who's idea the date was. I think it's safe to say she'll sleep with you again, she did the first night didn't she?

But yeah, you have to figure this one out on your own. Lots of intangibles that only you would know from body language and whatnot. For all we know maybe she's a really sexually liberated chick and the "date" means nothing to her, she just likes going out and still FULLY expects you to smash her brains out. In that case, you're a lucky SOB lol

• I guess it was my idea I just suggested we hang out again and she was down. I am moving to LA as well in 2 weeks and I'm pretty sure I told her that and it didn't seem to bother her knowing that which makes me think she wants to hookup again. idk.

• It depends on what you want. If you want a relationship then go ahead and ask her. If you want no strings then don't say anything... just go with the flow and don't acknowledge anything. That's what I'd do.

The reason is that if you bring that up it will sorta make things awkward, especially for chicks because they get weirded out really easily. So you may end up blowing any potential sex you could have because now she has this idea that you're clingy. Get what I'm saying?

• But if you're a nice guy and want to come clean about it then whatever, do what you feel is right. It's for that reason that I haven't gotten too involved with a girl that I'm seeing right now. I'd feel guilty about getting too serious with her.