Are scars, burn marks etc a really big turn off on a girl? :)?

Just in the title really, are scars and burn marks unattractive on a girl? Would it be something that would put you off?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 9

• nope. if I fall in love with her soul nothing on the outside will matter. and even if its just casual its still good to go.

• I like scars =]
    Makes a girl unique.

• Absolutely not. In fact, it would make me pay more attention to her initially.

• No, certainly not! If the click is there, the rest is of inferior importance.
    The thing that I like to see in a girl is a friendly smile and a nice attitude.
    If she would be worried about her scar I would consider asking her if I may give a little kiss on the scar... to let her feel that I like her as she is.

• "Are scars, burn marks etc a really big turn off on a girl? :)?"

Nope. You'd been surprised by studies on this. Personally, the only turn off on a woman to me is facial hair and a gross overweight body, like 500lbs with fat folds.

• x4.fjcdn.com/.../...5c4dffc0cd505640e2c7c6af90.jpg
    "I-I... I've got to go do something!"

• No..im more interested in their Universe.

• I don't think so, scars are earned.

• ^very true.

Each one is a memory and normally the best stories (depending on the severity of the scar)

• Lol I have 3 dark scars on my leg that I joke I got from being mauled by a bear.

• Not at all. Besides, every scar has a story to tell.

What Girls Said 3

• I have a fair share of burns and scars - haven't had a single guy be put off by them.

In fact, nobody even notices they're there unless purposely pointed out and thems be some pretty big scars in a very obvious place (both palms), so it's a bit surprising to me that most people don't notice them.

• they just ask me where i got it from and run their fingers across it.
    doesn't seem to mind as much as i thought.

• I wouldn't think guys would see them as a turn off.