Guys, what do you think of younger girls being interested in you?

I'm talking about anything past the legal drinking age. Would you dismiss the idea of dating her because she might not be completely solid in her life?

Most Helpful Guy

• My GF is 20 years younger than I am (24/44). That's the biggest age difference I've ever had, but it hasn't been an issue for us because our expectations have been realistic. My previous GF was 5 years younger, and I've had many that were 3-5 years younger, one that was 7 years younger, and one that was 11 years younger.

I don't care about age as much as I care about her being intelligent, interesting, and having a positive attitude.

What Guys Said 9

• No, if they are within my age range and seem interested then I will most definitely give them a chance. As we know, maturity and lifestyles fluctuates from person to person so not even giving someone a chance based solely on age (except for underage people) would be a waste.

• I think it would be super hot if a younger woman was interested in me. If I wasn't married I wouldn't have a problem at all dating her.

My wife is 8 years older than me.

I would want her to be mature, I don't want to be her babysitter, but she wouldn't have to have everything in life figured out. Hell, I don't have life figured out yet, I wouldn't expect her to.

• That would be a concern. The main problem for me is, does she want kids one day? I don't. In 15 to 20 years I want to kick back and retire, not put kids through college and have to work till the day I die!

• Well sadly all my admires are still in high school ( younger sisters friends ) it doesn't surprise me that younger women like older guys or guys that act more mature.

• If she is on the same level as me than fine, but in my experince with younger females is they are younger

• the younger girl woudl be a turn on so anything past legal age like you said would be ok but it really depends on her personality and maturity

• So fucking hot. They're the only ones I like.

• Age means nothing to me as long as they are legal. Everything else about them is what matters.

• Probably some ulterior motives or something

• Nope. I'm 24 and I usually like men in their early thirties.

• They tend to be more mature and know what they want. And physically I like a more mature looking guy.

What Girls Said 1