Anyone wanna rate me, just wondering don't be too cruel?

Hey just wondering how people thing I look any advice would be appreciated

Well these comments so far are pretty surprising lol
by the way I have my tongue pierced and my lip ( which you can't see in this pic cus got it done like day after lol)

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 16

• 6.5. Cute. You remind me of one of my guy friends. You definitely seem like my type and love that your personality is bookworm btw. :)

• You're cute, 8/10 in my book. I'd even give you a bonus point for being from the UK, but then again I'd need to retract it for the piercing.

• No advice. You look cute.

• Thanks :)

• @ update I don't like piercings.

• Haha fair enough, I don't expect everyone too lol in fact I got them in the places I got them cus they close quickly so if I ever found someone I wanted to be with like a lot but just didn't like them I could take them out, then a week later they'd be gone lol

• You're cute and I think you have very nice bone structure :)

• You look cute, but not my type :)

• Cuuttteeee

• Omg these responses are just blowing me away honestly, I did not expect this, I've always thought i just kinda looked pretty insignificant so thank all of you :)

• Yeah..You are cute.. that's why ! & welcome :)

• Suuuuper handsome! I'm a sucker for a nice jawline and nice eyes, and you've got both! Super babe 9/10.

• you are cuteeeee

• Eh, not that great. I'd say a five.

Your face looks boney, plus half points off for facial piercings.

It's the hair. Too long.

Also, how are you going to ask a 'rate me' question and say 'don't be cruel'... You want honesty, don't you?

• I believe I said don't be too cruel, I expect honesty but not just people being dicks, but thanks for your input

• You are cute, wonderful personality it seems to:)

• Thank you :) how did you judge my personality if you don't mind me asking

• Don't jinx it!!

• I just thought I found them tbh but now I'm not sure lol

• Probably 6 but I'm a lot younger

• You look like a model.

• rate: 6
    best features: jaw & eyes
    would I hit: yes

Can u post a pic of your piercings? :)

• I would but I don't know how on here lol, but it's just my tongue and then a bar underneath the middle of my bottom lip :) thanks for the rate by the way

• Your look is VERY UNIQUE AND RARE but defi HANDSOME. You Bad like the Micheal Jackson song :)

• Really I've never thought it was unique or rare, but thank you very much. :)

• Yes, i don't see guy with that look and style :) it just looks cool. Keep your hair like that!

• Thanks :) and I will do

• 8/10, id hit that lol :P

What Guys Said 6

• You look an awful lot like this guy I know

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xaf1/t1.0-9/251328_10150216971157017_4460903_n.jpg

• I like your chin, that's pretty tough, i have the same as yours :)

• Thank you :) like not gonna lie I suffer with low self esteem but now I'm kinda wondering why I am lol

• U look cool brother... :)

• You need to make some serious gains bro it looks like a strong wind would break you in half

• Honestly I'm working on this currently for about a month now, starting to build up nicely but thanks for the advice :)

• However if you have any advice on how to do this more effectively I would be very glad to here it

• That's good

• You have that Mick Jagger look going on. ;)

• Haha thanks though I'm just growing my hair really, I want it to be waist length at some point just so I can see if I like it, if not can just cut it back lol

• Sorry man I just didn't know what else to say ha ha ha.

• You have that cool rocker look son!