How to get over embarassing things done while drunk?

hey so I just finished freshman year of college and I went out rarely, like 5 times the whole year. One night I got really drunk and kind of threw myself all over this guy who was way too hot for me, I didn't kiss him or anything but I leaned on him and said he had nice muscles. It was really embarassing and I was wondering if this is normal? Have you ever done anything like that? Its awkward because the school is small and I run into him a lot and feel like he thinks im some weird girl.

Most Helpful Guy

• LMAO that's par for the course my friend. I worked in the dorms, and the first weekend before school started all of the staff packed a local bar. While drunk I told a girl (about 25), that "See, in these dorms, it's all girls, but you're like A WOMAN."

She gave me shit about it every time we ran into each other. She said I was "SO drunk", but in all honesty I wasn't that drunk, I was more just messing with her.

You could always drink to drown your sorrows lol. Half the fun of drinking is the crazy stories you get.

What Guys Said 1

• Just forget your troubles by getting more drunk.

What Girls Said 1

• Honestly, my opinion is that isn't really embarassing at all! He probably even felt like you were giving him a compliment haha. I've heard of girls doing way worse, what you've done is just you having a little fun. It's okay :)