Girls: What would think if your bf never invites you to hang out with him and his friends?

Girls: What would think if your bf never invites you to hang out with him and his friends

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not overly fond of his friends, so that's fine. Don't get me wrong, his friends are super nice and friendly and inclusive, but they're just too energetic for my tastes. Too much going on. I get exhausted after an hour of talking to them and when I hang out with them it's a good 5 hours. :P

What Girls Said 12

• That he's hiding me. He doesn't want them to know me because I'm not "the one" and he doesn't plan on being with me for very long.

• i love meeting my boyfriends friends but i wouldn't mind it if i wasn't with him everytime, he's with his boys & i respect that. you can't crowd him, let him do his thing. if he didn't let me come around when there's gonna be a big crowd or if he purposely ignored or avoided a friend because he was with me then that would be a problem.

• I mean they aren't my friends and that's his time so I'm not gonna be offended or hurt. As long as I get to do me as well and hang with my friends without him ever trying to give me a guilt trip.

• I would assume that he's embarrassed of me. I would be sad :/

• I would get upset because he might not feel I am good enough for his friends and wants to hide me, deny his status to me with his friends, can't act real with me and around his friends. Stuff like this would run through my mind.

• It's his time, isn't it? He deserves to have his time with his friends.

• My feelings would be hurt. I'd feel like he wouldn't want to show me off.

• That he isn't serious about me. Even possibly that he's cheating and seeing other girls or that I am a side girl. Not good things.

• I would think he's trying to hide me. My feelings would be hurt

• I'd be okay I would hate to be the odd person out.

• Who cares!

• That's okay. It's good that he gets alone time with his buddies. I'm with him everyday.

What Guys Said 0