Girls: what would you think if your boyfriend refused to meet your friends?

girls: what would you think if your boyfriend refused to meet your friends

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend has met them, but only once. It did not go well. He refuses to hang out with them now. May have something to do with how I have a group of 9 guys and only 2 other girls as friends and even though we'd been dating for a good year before I introduced them, the guy friends were totally protective and he just got sick of it :/

What Girls Said 11

• I would assume that he was really shy or hiding something. That would not sit well with me...especially since I'd only really want him to meet my best friend.

• He doesn't want to get serious.

• " if you wanna be my lover you gotta get with my friends"

• Force him anyway.

• In any relationship, the guy should introduce his girl to his friends and the girl should introduce her guy to her friends...
    if anyone of them just refused to do that, this would mean either that they don't wanna to make their relationship serious or they are hiding something...

• I'd be confused as to why he wouldn't want to meet them.

• Probably he's hiding something or he's scared of what my friends may think of him

• Then he might as well start walking cause my friends are part of my life and if he refuses to know every aspect of me then he isn't worth dating.
    Guys have a saying that they like to say - bro's before ho's and if I don't want to meet his friends he would send me packing.

• That he shouldn't be my boyfriend anymore.

• I'd be okay with it or I'd think he's hiding from something,

What Guys Said 0