Why do some people go back to their ex gf/bf?

Seriously... why? What made you guys want them back?

0|0
3|3

Most Helpful Guy

• It's cause people are weak. They are used to routines and even though they may no something is not good for them. They don't want to put in the effort to leave, out of fear of rejection, out of fear that there is nothing better out there, and finally complacency.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Because Its a part of there past and they feel like they already know them very well and they remember the good times and they like there looks already so they go back

0|0
    0|0
  • I put it down to them being emotionally weak, needy and unable to move on.

Couples who split up and get back together generally don't have a happy reunion, I think those people are just clinging on nostalgia and feelings that just aren't there anymore. Grandiose delusions as it were.

Some people just cannot be single, it doesn't feel right, they feel lonely, they have no self-esteem, a lack of confidence.

That

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Sometimes you just know what you want, but the time was wrong. So, you go back and try again when you're wiser and more mature. Hasn't ever worked for me, but some friends of mine rekindled years later and are now very happily married.

0|0
    0|0
  • They couldnt find new one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Coz they are tired of being lonely n pretending that they r happy without their ex

0|0
    0|0