How would you react if you found out a guy you were interested in had never been kissed/ had never had a girlfriend before?

Would you find him pathetic? Would you feel sorry for him? Would you lose interest in him? Would you not care?

Most Helpful Girl

• For me, and what my college friends have also said, it really depends on the guy's personality. But personally I wouldn't find it weird or creepy if he hadn't kissed a girl yet, let alone not had a girlfriend. Unless he was already in his mid 20s. But I would like to know why as we get to know each other better, speaking hypothetically. i wouldn't feel pity nor disinterest about him either. Something about that innocence is somewhat attractive. I guess because our society today lacks that kind of innocence nowadays.

What Girls Said 8

• I'd be like "so what". Unless we were like 30. Then I'd wonder why.

• I wouldn't react at all infect I'm sorta going out with someone and he's never had a relationship, kissed before. I don't care with those silly things it the guy that counts. What qualities you see in each other. And stuff!!!

• "Well, that makes two of us".

• There's always a first for everything :P

• I wouldn't care at all. We could practice together

• No. I haven't really had a real kiss, either.

• I would like it as I haven't been kissed or had a boyfriend.

• I wouldn't think anything of it

What Guys Said 0