How to friendzone them without hurting them?

So I know these two girls, and I enjoy talking to them but I sense that they might be thinking of something more than friendship and I don't see that with them. In the past, I just stopped talking, but I want to handle this more maturely. What is the best way to get the message across without hurting them?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

• what makes you think these girls want a relationship? I have had guys approach me because they thought i was interested but it was the complete opposite.

I think that i am naturally seductive but its not on purpose

What Guys Said 3

• Its gonna hurt them.

Just be clear and tell them you don't want anything out of the you two. However you wanna put it.

Better that way than keep her wondering and thinking of being with you.

• Well fortunately for you, girls basically never make a move, so you don't really have to do anything you don't want. Which means you can do whatever you want.

• Just be honest with them, that's all you can do. Honesty is always the best policy, just try and sprinkle some tact around the place and you won't go far wrong.