White girls, do you like white guys?

I'm just curious. I see so many white girls dating other races at my school. I'm white and I asked this cute white girl out but she told me "sorry I don't date my own race" what the heck is that? seriously? I was offended. do white girls not like white guys?

Most Helpful Girl

• I find myself more attracted to them, yes.

What Girls Said 19

• Seriously? this is a joke right? White people mostly date and marry their own race, look up the statistics if you don't believe me. Your school is probably very diverse which is why you're seeing so many white girls go for other races, it doesn't mean all white girls do it though.

• Most people date their own race. That was just a weird exception

• Of course I like white guys. I personally prefer white. But that doesn't mean that I won't consider someone of another race. It all comes down to personality and personal attraction at the end of the day. It sounds like that girl is very closed minded, and following the crowd. Multiculturalism is very "in" right now, especially mixed race couples, it is commonly known that mixed race couples often produce very attractive children, so everyone seem to be jumping on the band wagon now. But as I said, it all comes down to personal preference at the end of the day. Answer my most recent question please? :)

• Mixed race couples usually have ugly children that don't resemble the parents, sorry, but this is the truth.

• Make sure that whites doesn't turn in to minority with interracialbreeding.

• That isn't true about mixed genetic diversity isn't better. In fact mixed kids have higher mental issues.

• White guys are always a great and reliable in a relationship, especially when it comes to marriage and having children.

• I wouldn't be offended, it's just a preference. I date white guys, I think most white girls do, not exclusively.

• You gotta be kidding. of course white girls like white guys, white girls date white guys almost exclusively I see it everyday. and that girl who said i dont date my own race is so stupid, she was very rude i promise not all white girls think like her

• This is hilarious. They got sick of vanilla flavour and decided to choose something a little more tasty. Coffee or Chocolate Mint flavour.

• Yes, all white girls obviously hate white boys.

• No, they don't. That's why white people are diminishing worldwide.

*note sarcasm*

• We kind of are though lol. First world country people problems.

• I agree whites may become minority but low birthrate and all shit is whites responsibility. Other races didn't do that to whites.

• Uh other races did invade our countries illegally so you are wrong

• Yes I'm attracted to white guys. Race doesn't really matter to me.

• Why doesn't it matter? Considering if you don't get with whites you are basically destroying your own race. Low birthrates look it up.

• I dont care about what race I date, I don't see a problem with dating a white guy (im a white girl)

• I have noticed white girls like to date outside of their race.

• this is not true i'm white and I don't do that

• According to marriage statistics whites are least likely to date outside race. Every other race is higher. Asian women are seen with many different guys these days.

• According to statistics every other race of woman who dates out is more likely to date white guy.

• I like all races, really.

• Yes, among others.

• I like them 😉🙌💖

• Yeah. ^^ And I like Asians too. XP Maybe from all the Korean music I listen to. XD

• some of them think in this way.HEED them

• Not all white girls dislike white guys

• Are you kidding? White men are most desirable i guess

• yeah ill admit im prejudice and i feel white guys are way more loyal then black men

What Guys Said 7

• That's just one girl. Other girls will like you.

• Of course they do.

• WTF whole world like white guys bro!!

• Every race is beautiful...
      Though i am not white but i think immigration from other races must be controlled in white countries. Every white country must have ratio of 75( whites) :25 at least.
      I believe whites are one of the most attractive races and every race wants to have them or mix up especially men if other race have strong desire to mix up ( I UNDERSTAND) with those beautiful white chicks in some point of life.A nature's gift of evolution.
      Their own desirable characteristics which they developed during course of evolution might create set back for themselves in coming years.
      Although whites are themselves responsible for all shit like lowbirthrates, high divorce rates and all shit.

• I guess that one doesn't.

• I think it would be weird to date girl who didn't like her own race. Probably not worth your time.

• You cannot generalize what an entire ethnicity or gender likes based on a small sample. There are white girls who will only date white men exclusively.

• Many white guys have been turned into pussies, thanks to feminism. That's why many white girls are more attrcated to black guys