Do u care about your reputation?

I guess what influence this question is the fact that I turned this guy down ONLY because I already went out with a guy that works at his job. (I use to work there as well)
Even though Im not there anymore I still care about my reputation. Do u guys agree or not?
Do u care about ur reputation? Be honest.

I call bs on most of these answers.

Most Helpful Guy

• I care about my reputation... but in this instance I wouldn't give a fuck. :)

• Can I ask u question?

• I dont keep in touch with the guy I hooked up with & I've turned down ALL of his advances.
      Anyways thanks for your opinion :)

• You're welcome. Thanks for most helpful.

Feel free to "follow" me if you want! :)

What Guys Said 16

• I do care about my reputation insofar as I don't want people to believe any falsehoods about me. That would just be annoying.

If people are gonna judge me based on things that I do, then I can't really control that kinda stuff. So it doesn't bother me all that much.

• Yes, i want a good reputation i don't people to think
    wow that guy has really been around i highly respect
    myself i been with a few girls who i wouldn't lower
    myself to be with i'm not saying

• You know what just live your life dont have friends control who your with... are they going out with him No right? So chill and live it up be graceful

• Not really. I am who I am. I act how I want. Not going to change me or my behavior to fit society's norms. Although Im not much of a rebel, I do have my bad habits.

• I don't even have a reputation to care about.

• I was called a male slut for women in my single years even now after 13 year of marriage almost people I use to hang around with still call me a male slut so no I do not care what people think of me if they like my atatuide then great if not fuck you and the horse you rode in on

• What are we in highschool again.. Who cares!

• your reputation doesn't end after high school.

• Exactly so how much does your reputation matter to you if it limits your happiness?

• My thing is I dont think I'd get a chance to be happy because the terrible rep that I would gain would turn him away & make him stop liking me. If he likes me for me then I honestly wouldn't care about my rep but most of the time it just doesn't pan out like that. Guys judge girls based off their rep and treat them accordingly. they dont get a chance to know the girl.

• I wouldn't ever bother to do anything or stop doing something to improve my reputation, it's already fine.

I do care about it to some extent, but I wouldn't do things to change it.

• I dont really have one. I am soft spoken most of the time. I don't stand out from the crowd. I want people to consider me a nice guy, so I guess in that sense I do.

• Yes and no. I don't care what people I don't know think of me however that doesn't mean I out all my shit out there for all to see/know. I wouldn't have turned someone down just because of where they worked

• i usually dont give a crap about what people think of me anyway so no...

• No I do not.

• only if its a positive rep.

• I care about my reputation for not caring about my reputation.

• Only if it's job related. I want to network, I want people who I can list as references and one who will rave about my greatness over the phone.

For other stuff? Not really, if you have a prob with people around you just go somewhere else. Not everyone needs to like you or even have positive opinions about you. Fuck 'em/

What Girls Said 11

• very much so.

upholding it is very difficult for me tho. I'm in a community that talks a lot, word spreads like wildfire and turns into chinese whispers. so rumours are never ever far from me.
    rumours are mainly what cause my reputation to be tainted, but i can't do much. life goes on and i just keep it real. whoever doesn't accept that can go fuck themselves.

and i think that that's very classy of u. respect.

• I do not...I have to say that I used to though...but that was heavily influenced by my parents, especially my father...in his culture a woman's reputation is very important and reflects on the family.

• i care very much about my public image.

reputation? i don't limit myself to a social circle so i don't have that concern.

• No actually dont. People dont know much about me anyways and thats good.

• Honestly. No, not really.

• yes sometimes

• Well I tend to have a good reputation around people near me even though I'm not fighting to keep my reputation a certain way. But in a sense, I do care. Like I grew up in a houshold where they taught me to be respectful and kind and personally if I break these rules which would be the reason my reputation gets bad, than I will feel bad. But if people think of me badly based on the things my parents taught me, than I wouldn't care because what I learned from my family is more powerful and good than trying to keep up my reputation based on society's standards

• I'd love to say I don't, but ultimately... I do care what people think about me.
    It does bother me when people spread lies about me, try to discredit and shame me - that's my reputation being ruined.
    Do I care what every single person thinks of me?
    No.
    But do I care if people believe lies about me?
    Yes.

• this is basically how I feel!

• Yep yep... it's cool if they hate me what I do, but I don't want people hating for something they THINK I do, if that makes sense.

• Don't care

• I do, so I don't have things like Facebook and am very private.