How to stop being a nice guy but more what a girl wants?

I already know the whole idea behind the nice guy so I have decided to change it up a bit but only being more honest and confident.
So one of the biggest issues I ever had was always doing something for a girl that I found an interest ( lol I liked her for 6 years and still do) and I realized that I did almost everything for her and our phyiscs class and English class.
So how can I break this rhythm with out seeming like a douchebag...she always wants answers and test answers.

Also how can I get her attention?

Most Helpful Girl

• Every girl likes something different. Also stop reffering to yourself as a "nice guy" and add some more interesting adjectives like funny, down to earth , intriguing. we all hate guys who refer to themselves as " nice guys" because the first thing that pops to mind is some looser who complains about being a nice guy, and the friend zone , and feels entitled to your body for just being "nice"

What Girls Said 2

• My English teacher once gave me a valuable piece of advice: "never use the word 'nice' unless you're quoting something. This word is meaningless. It brings nothing to the table". As Hyped said, find something else about you and FLAUNT IT.

• Ummm sounds like she'd using you really. I think you should move on. If she really likes you and sees that you've moved on then she will fight for you to stay.

What Guys Said 2

• Just stop doing these things, that's how. You are w lorries that she won't like you after you stop doing things for her. You are worried that she will be mad. Don't! You gain no respect from doing these things for her. You gain respect from having a spine.

• You're being used.

Don't let other people use you, guys or girls.