How many dates does it usually take for a guy to want to make it official?

I'm just curious cause I don't date much.
~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Most Helpful Girl

• labels suck and its not a matter of like the number of dates to make things official you have to either talk about it or make it Facebook official

What Guys Said 1

• What do you mean, "official"? That you two are officially gf/bf, or the first time for sex?

• Gf/bf please. :) I'm not planning on sex for a while haha.

• For me, I would say 4-5 at least. I would want to say it is official once we are past the "testing the waters" stage and both realize we both really like each other and want a committed relationship with each other. Probably a good two weeks or so. Everyone is different.

• Okay thank you so much!! I was just really curious!

What Girls Said 2

• hahhaa girl i have been asking myself the same question. I have been seeing this guy now for almost two months and we see each other twice a week. We show PDA whenever we do go out and especially front of his friends and roommates. I'm just waiting for when we are official because I have no idea what we are, even though we do act like boyfriend and girlfriend.

• I'm thinking when you go out in public and acknowledge each other physically in front pf people.