What does it mean when a guy tells you to be on the phone till he falls asleep?

What does it mean when a guy tells you to be on the phone till he falls asleep? I really wanna know this. Somebody help!!

should i hang on the phone after he falls asleep, or just stay on phone till he wakes up? what should i do, give me advice people.

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course he loves you... My brother used to always tell his wife to stay on the phone until he fell asleep and the poor girl would be on the phone going Hello? Hello? And he was snoring away with the phone on his ear. Absolutely adorable... they were madly in love <3 Guys are so freakin adorable sometimes

• Awwww thanks for the MH! <3

Oh and to add to that, he used to have her picture with him every night when he was about to go to sleep. They're still such lovebirds!

• Thank you! you did help me, and yeah i love him to. This was the first time he told me to be on the phone while he falls asleep.

• Well that is absolutely adorable! Young love <3 I hope I fall in love the same way with my future fiance :)

What Guys Said 4

• He likes you a lot, romantically/sexually

• lol dude is like in love with you. hardcore.

• Is he jerking off while you are on the phone with him?

• It means that he's falling in love with you, or already is madly in love with you. It's a good sign, depending on how you feel about the person.

What Girls Said 5

• He wants to be cute and sweet, to be like you're there next to him.
    This guy really likes you.

• maybe he wanted to go to sleep with your voice. or the sound of your breathing. it means he likes you.

• He likes hearing your voice and talking to you, and its comforting

• It means he's scared of the monsters under his bed 😨😱 and needs your help.

• awww. that's so cute and he really likes u