How do I start to make out with my Girlfriend?

We've been dating for 2 months and we have kissed but I don't know how to start making out. help

0|0
5|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Just go for it!
    Try stick you your tongue out just enough to lick her lip, and see if she responds. Or go for a kiss with your mouth slightly open but just before your lips meet close them again do this and like every other time stick your tongue out a little and see if she catches on
    Don't worry about being good, sticking your tongue in someone's mouth is sticking your tongue in someone's mouth, it'll be weird at first but you'll both just let your mouths take care of the rest and it'll come naturally :)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Making out as in? If you mean open mouth, then just slowly part your lips and she should get the idea. If she doesnt, its alright to try a few times until she sees what you're implying. Dont rush into it and start sucking her face, but you also dont want to seem introverted and shy. Be confident and just kiss naturally, not slobbery.

If you mean french kissing, which you may need in the future, then slide your tongue along the bottom of her lip and slowly part your lips against hers. Again, if you think she hasn't noticed, try again and dont get too unsettled, its new to her too. Once she starts feeling what you're putting down, twirl tongues as if you have been taste bud-ballroom dancing for ages.

Tips: Make sure you're breathe is fresh. Dont move too fast, if she isn't ready, she isn't ready. Read her body language,

2|0
    0|0
  • Set the mood bro!

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, you are the boy, so if you want to make out, just do it! Now, don't make out for the first time in a public place, don't get handsy, and if she doesn't seem into it, then stop.

Now, it might work to just ask "hey, wanna make out?" But again, alone.

Oh and don't make it seem like you want more than just making out because that is a major turn off.

Hope this helped :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I hope your not under 16. Anyway, just go at the pace you're both comfortable with

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• 2 months is a lifetime. Get her alone somewhere and just do it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Make sure that its in private

0|0
    0|0