Would you date a girl/guy if they had to hide you from their parents?

Im pretty depressed about it. Im a 16 year old girl and im literally not aloud to date until i move out. It makes me really sad knowing ill never be able to bring a guy over and introduce him to my family, plus id have to make sure he could only come over when my family was out of the house. I've been told im extremely beautiful and fit (though i highly doubt it). But guys if you were into me and you liked me, but you knew i couldnt introduce you to my family and that id have to hide it from them.. would it automatically turn you off and make you not want me anymore :( ?

Most Helpful Guy

• If I were your age I wouldn't let her not being allowed to date keep me away.

Thinking backto those days, I can say for sure because we got up to all manner of stuff her Dad would have killed me for. :D

What Guys Said 5

• At that age I would probably welcome it. The whole meeting the folks thing always was a pain in the ass.

• Yes I would date somebody as a secret lover, only because they would also have to remain hidden from my parents too, and I would understand their conundrum lol.

• If you were that hot, it would be worth it. Minor thing.

• saying you're hot (pretty etc) without proving it, is bragging, no proof, no truth

• Awwwww honey bear of course I would still be into you, just not your family

What Girls Said 2

• I would, think it would be somewhat a hard situation to deal with

• Honestly my parents did the same, but if u tell them its better then lying.

they won't really kick you out, if they do then they're terrible parents. Ur at a normal age of dating. Just be sure when u do it, to be on birth control/use condoms

your parents will understand, meeting him/her is a plus. Shows that ur bf/gf loves and cares about u and is willing to meet them.

if he/she going to break up with u over that then they obviously have something else in mind in being with u then love.