Are there girls out there that would date someone as ridiculously anxious as I am.?

Ever since an experiance with an ex gf and ex best friend (both girls) I haven't been able to trust women, I feel like I'm being awkward around them. I'm weak because of what those two put me through. I even have it diagnosed as trauma.
So I am kind of a weak guy. I try my best. I love to help people. But from my experience women don't care about what you are trying to do, they only care about the result. I'm not muscly, I'm a nerd, I have a bit of acne. All that I have going for me is that I'm extremely forgiving and kind.

Even if my Intention were agreeable, but I failed. Would you throw me away because of my results?

Would you date someone like me?

Ok I should also add some other things I have going for me, according to other people.

Funny
Good at reading people (no one can hide the fact that they are sad or angry from me)
Fun to hang with and play video games with
Smart

Most Helpful Girl

• You're just a typical young adult. Still trying to figure yourself out so, yes girls will date you. My ex whom I loved a lot is probably the biggest nerd I have ever met and my current is still a mega nerd proper into anime and gaming and obviously I'm dating him too. The more you stress the more pressure you put on yourself. Relax focus on you for a bit and the right girl will find you.

• Thanks, can't tell you how much that helped me. Just hearing thay from one girl, whoever you may be doesn't matter. Just thank you

What Girls Said 3

• you aren't the only one in the word that has been hurt. you need to get over it. your age range indicates that your still very young. . . you need to build confidence. You can have a trillion pimples on your face, but if you don't have confidence and think your the flyest dude in the room, why would anyone want you if you can't even believe in yourself?

You know the singer marc anthony? well his dad used to tell him he was ugly when he was younger, check out this excerpt

"My dad would tell me, 'Son, I'm ugly and you're ugly - work on your personality.' I swear to God. I told him a couple of months ago, I said, 'Dad, you remember telling me that when I was little?' He's like, 'I'll tell you that shit today, too!' I think it served me well, I think confidence is a powerful thing."

moral of the story, build some swag man.

• Well, I'm anxious myself so that would not work out for me sorry. Though on the right guy it can be cute/charming but still...

• Get you a good geeky girl. My younger cousin and her friends are always looking for guys who went to play video games and watch anime and sci fi. But they have trouble meeting guys to date.

What Guys Said 1

• I will pose a counter question to you.

Will you date some girl just because she's extremely forgiving and kind?

• Not just because. But that is one of the most important characteristics.

• Exactly my point. So why would a girl date you ONLY because you are extremely forgiving and kind. Being a nice person is usually a bit of a bare minimum.