How do I tell this guy that I love him?

We met on a dating site and we talked for several months. We know a lot about each other. Our likes dislikes and stuff. But I really seriously have fallen for him head over heels. Lately one girl had posted on his whether he would like to be her boyfriend or not but he rejected her. Later on I asked him why and he said his heart is for a special person. So I know what he meant by that. But I just wanna tell him 'I love you' before it's too late. Any suggestions? :)

Most Helpful Girl

• My personal opinion, is wait just a little bit. People sometimes rush into telling someone they love them. Wait until you absolutely can't wait anymore, and you feel like it's just going to come bursting out at any moment. Wait until you've at least had a few one on one dates with him, he may feel like you're rushing into it and could get a bit spooked (even if he's feeling the same way!). You also want to make sure you say it in person, not online. :) Just my opinion! Good luck with whatever you decide!

What Guys Said 5

• Ok, this is exactly what you do:

Go out on a date with him near the beach and make sure he parks in a car park facing the beach.
    Have a coffee or whatever you want in a café near by. Talk and banter, have your drinks and food and then go for a walk along the beach. After you walk back to where his car is parked to see him off say that you're going to stay for a while and watch the waves to think.

When you know he's about to open his car door swing around and call his name. Then when he looks up at you pause and say "I love you" with your hair blowing in the sea breeze.

If you do it properly he will run toward you and give you a long passionate kiss.
    (he will likely leave his car door open and someone will steal it so be prepared for that)

If you don't live near the beach just improvise somehow, use your imagination.
    Trust me works every time.

• Don't make it dramatic. Just tell him he better be careful cause you're totally falling for him and who knows, you might even drop the L bomb on him. Then grin at him and give him a kiss befor scampering off to do something else. That'll give him time to think without thinking you expect/require him to say I Love You immediately.

• you need to spend more time in person before you go saying stuff like that. ie take the time to be sure what you think you know matches up with him on his own, in real life.

• Have you met the guy in person yet?

• Yeah once we'd gone for a movie with his friends but we had never spent time together alone.

• Ask him if he wants to meet, then tell him you think you have fell for him:)

• Tell him how u feel for him before its be too late

What Girls Said 0