Do guys only like petite, feminine Asian girls?

Hi,

Just wondering, because I go to an all girls school and have no idea about what guys think! I've heard that many guys like Asian girls because they are petite, short (cute?), feminine and submissive, etc.

I have nothing against that :) I'm Asian, born and raised in Australia.Okay I do take good care of my skin, but I wear minimal makeup (a lot of Asian girls I know wear a lot, sometimes fake lashes and nails too). I wear dresses/skirts too but I'm equally happy to walk around in workout clothes/yoga pants or shorts and runners, especially after a workout.

Okay I do play piano and stuff like that but I'm probably not considered to be the typical "feminine, cutesy" type?

Just wondering whether it would be considered less attractive if an Asian girl was lean, firm, still slim I guess (BMI of 18) but just not soft? Like cutie baby fat skinny soft. I mean my skin is soft to touch (I use moisturizer and baby oil every day, and exfoliate in the shower) but firm? Okay I hope I'm not confusing you. By the way, I do not have abs, only a flat slightly toned stomach.

Are Asian girls appealing because of they are feminine, cute, petite and skinny? That is what a lot people say and just wondering whether this was true. By the way I am not tanned or anything, just lean and fit.

Thanks :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you're being too hard on yourself here, or perhaps giving attention to a lot of minute details which are not really needed. To answer your question, its not really true that guys only like petite, feminine Asian girls. Going by your description, I certainly get the feeling that you look amazing. Don't give in to all these myths and feel bad that you don't fit into the description. You're feminine in your own way, and its the mens' loss if they aren't able to see that. In fact, I don't really see why you don't feel you're feminine.

A bit of sound advice, though. Men who date you only for your looks, won't mind 'upgrading' their partner if they come across someone who they feel is better than you. So all this worry about being 'petite and feminine' is pointless really, because its your personality and nature which matter the most.

What Guys Said 6

• I generally tend not to be attracted to Asians because of certain features that doesn't turn me on, but some is really hot, depends a lot.

Even if small petite and all this is very common for asians, it's still normal for any other girl, I do get attracted to those features, but not only those.

• Petite is sometimes code for 'not fat'.

You're not fat.

Rejoice.

• doesn't sound like you've got anything to worry about.

• It's one of my preferences but 99.9% chance unattainable for me. I feel they're a talented lot too!

• That is the type most guys prefer, but by no means is it the only type we like.

• For me, petite is a feminine sounding word that is the opposite of feminine. A petite girl is a girl with no curves, no long legs, no womanly features really. It's the opposite of hourglass - a short stick (no offense to girls who look like that, any body shape can be attractive if a girl is fit, I'm just making a point here). And lots of girls who pretend to be submissive are just passive- aggressive and manipulative. Basically what you think is ideal is not what you should aspire to be imo. Just be who you are instead of trying to become an Asian stereotype.

What Girls Said 1

• Gamer guys would like it. Don't stress. You'll be liked by someone. Somewhere.