Do people in their mid 20s still make relationships "official" or is there an age where people stop doing that?

Do people continue to make a relationship official meaning there is a specific day they chose to ask eachother to be gf and bf and this usually takes time of seeing eachother beforehand. I mean you aren't official from the beginning if you are no longer in high school

Most Helpful Guy

• It's always "official" in my case. If I'm sticking my penis in a girl, it's official. I don't bull shit around.

I never understood that "official" business. I think that's just a way for people to keep their options open while still fooling around and getting their meat wet.

What Guys Said 2

• There is no age where you stop making things official via verbal communication. Maybe 100. At 100, people might stop asking for exclusivity.

• It never stops.

What Girls Said 0