Quick question - Two female friends I was gonna see today , they canceled in the afternoon?

Hello,
Two female friends i was gonna see today , they canceled in the afternoon, but not because there plan got canceled , so now, in the evening, they want to meet me...
should i go or not

PS: I think i should not, i dont want to be second option..

any one?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you want to fight fire with fire, there Is a Compromise here. Let them know You are busy Now, in the evening, but perhaps in the future, when everyone's schedule best coincides, you would be glad to take a-----Rain check.
    Of course you shouldn't be anyone's patsy 'second option, second choice. And by cancelling with Them will show your 'Two female friends' that You are Not always available at Their cutesy convenience. It's your choice...
    Good luck.xx

What Girls Said 2

• If you don't want to meet them, then don't go. If going out with them makes you feel like a second option then don't do it.

• doon't goooo
    follow ur heart :D

What Guys Said 2

• If you don't want to go, don't go.

• Umm... Are you dating two girls at the same time or something?

• No no O.o
      thats why i mentioned female friends..
      I want to pursue one of them though.. I met them only once before through a friend