Girls, how would you react if?

You and a guy were on a date, and you just arrived at a restaurant, but they told you they wouldn't have any free tables for at least an hour. Suddenly, the guy you are with slips the restaurant host/ess a 20 and you get seated immediately.

How would you react to this behaviour? Would you think less or more of the guy?

Most Helpful Girl

• I honestly don't know- probably it wouldn't sit well with me. Personally, while I understand that in business money is what greases the wheels and keeps things moving, it bothers me that people who have the means to pay more get better service. It doesn't inherently make you a more deserving person, and I'd feel bad for the other people who were left waiting even longer.
    In the situation- I'd rather we just waited our turn or went somewhere else.
    I have had some of the most fun with friends and dates just killing time- talking or window shopping or whatever.

What Girls Said 6

• id be upset that he paid someone get something he wants. couldnt wait an hour? just an hour? couldnt spend an hour getting to know her?
    I've spent 3 hours on line before. i had no problem waiting around with him

• I don't know how I would feel about that. I think I would be kind of shocked because I'm a shy quiet type not assertive like that. It's would be awkward for me

• I'd probably laugh because I wouldn't expect him to do that.
    It's his money, and if that's what he wants to do, then so be it lol

• I'd be turned off I just don't like it. I mean even if he was impatient couldn't he just suggest to go somewhere else?

• I'd think it's cheesy. Not to mention it gives the impression that money can buy anything. I'd prefer to sit and chat or go somewhere else.

• It really wouldn't bother me. I don't see anything wrong it it, it happens a lot. Not the end of the world.

What Guys Said 1