Anyone good at communicating in relationships?

I'm so bad at communicating to my bf what I want. I always leave the conversation feeling so silly and like I overreacted.

Do you guys have any tips for communicating better?

Most Helpful Guy

• It sounds as if you may be afraid of what your boyfriend may think about what you want. If that's the case, then you're probably overthinking this.

Meaning, I don't think he'd be your boyfriend if he didn't want to make you happy.

Remember that, and next time, go for it!!! Most guys LOVE it when their gf isn't afraid to ask for what she wants! :-)

Most Helpful Girl

• What is holding you back? Fear of him reacting to certain things or problems from the past that is stopping you from being vocal?

What Guys Said 2

• If my GAG following and rating is any indicator, I'm pretty good at communicating. Tell me about your situation. We can go to messaging if you'd rather. I want to help and it's not that hard once you understand a few basics.

• Thanks for the up vote. We gonna talk, electronically speaking?

• you gotta be open with ur bf 100%

communication is a big part of having a good relationship

What Girls Said 1

• e

Communication takes a sender and a receiver; if you are sending but the receiver is not receptive to what you are saying. There won't be proper communication