What does everyone else think of as flirting?

So I've been told I have a flirtatious personality and I never really noticed. So I was wondering what guys and girls out there think or consider flirting to be.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, it really is hard to tell with some people if they are flirting or not. One of my friends on the girl side is always really up close to people and seems to be attracted to you, when she is really just an up close person. I usually consider flirting when someone is constantly looking at me, or does something out of their normal personality when around me.

What Guys Said 3

• fliting is showing you like someone without telling him/her. complimenting counts too, smiling on him/her and being touchy I don't know if tht counts but its a sign of liking someone

• Flirting is any interaction between the opposite sex that would be awkward between the same sex.

• sometimes guys confuse a girl who is being extremely nice to them as flirting especially around your age cause guys are desperate for a girlfriend and always jump to conclusions when a girl notices them

What Girls Said 1

• im super playful. guys say its flirty and it leads them on even though they know im just being playful.
    i have to say the same with guys i guess. touchy and playful = flirty