Would you date this guy? (guys opinions too please!)?

-He as an account on Adult Friend finder, Match.com, Ashley Madison, and POF and he logs in daily.
-Separated with one kid. He hates his ex and always talks about her and how she deserves to die etc.
-No college degree but he has a good job though boring.
-no hobbies known
-He's been single for the last 5 years though he multi dates several women at a time
-He posted very attractive pictures of him, some of the pictures dated 5 years ago or more.
-He is very attractive, very easy going, very nice, not aggressive at all.
-He likes to clean his house all the time

Would you date him?

Curious thing, guys won't date him, but girls would.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd be alright with everything other than this bit…

- He hates his ex and always talks about her and how she deserves to die etc.

That's just wrong. It's been way too long for that and I have no respect for a man who openly trashes the mother of his child, no matter what's happened.

• you ok with him dating you and several women at a time? With him being active in sexaul dating sites?

• If I knew he was dating other women and that was the situation, then yeah I'd date him. But that's personal preference. The key thing for me is honesty so if he's honest about that stuff and I know about it from the start, then fine. The sexual dating sites bit goes hand in hand with that really.

It's not something I'd necessarily want in a long-term partner but that kind of openness does work for some people.

What Guys Said 2

• If he still talks about his ex after 5 years something is definitely wrong. I would advise against it.

• After looking over this again. Hell no. Multi dates? No hobbies? Old pics?

Its easy to be someone you're not on the internet too, just being nice and non aggressive isn't difficult. Even for idiots.

The picture thing really bothers me though, he could have been horribly disfigured and uses old pictures to hide that fact. Or he really let himself go. Or that a not him at all. Or he's trying to fish for younger girls.

Not that looks are everything but the deceit behind it. That's the part I'd worry about

• Sounds like a winner to me?

What Girls Said 1

• Really couldn't tell you. I would have to meet in person

• you don't care he's active on adult friend finder for the last 5 years?