Am I really not very pretty at all? Low self esteem and no self confidence?

Can't seem to catch a guys interest at all! Ex left me because I wasn't "hot" I'm so unsure of myself because of him and it didn't help that the one date I did get bailed on me the very next day! definitely must be ugly

Most Helpful Guy

• your exaggerating and that guy was a idiot so its not you its him

What Guys Said 7

• I think you look average. Good average. Not bad average. Definitely not ugly. Maybe get a new hair style though. Your boyfriend's an idiot. If you weren't good-looking enough for him, why was he with you in the first place?

• What's wrong with my hair? Just tips x

• Ok I'll change the pic :/

• OK, that's clearer. Yeah fix the fringe. Don't ask me how though.

Don't worry about your looks though. Being a hot woman isn't all it's cracked up to be. Most guys are too terrified to approach them. The few who do are mostly players. It's better to be at your attractiveness level.

• I think your hot, a little above my normal age gap as im 24 but I'd screw you if it helps your confidence to hear that:)))

• Lol if he left you because you weren't "hot" then thats not someone you want to be with anyway. Just work on your self confidence and you will be fine. We all go through it. Hell I've been through this too. Just have to stay positive. We all gonna make it brah.

• Really hard to tell from the picture you have up, but you don't look unattractive. I think your hair needs styling though

• You're not ugly.

• CAN I FUCK YOU?

• at least you had boyfriend in the past, there are many people still hoping for a boyfriend but without any luck, you need to work on your insecurities insteading of losing hope

What Girls Said 3

• You're pretty, you are just a debby downer/ insecure pollysure. That isn't attractive at all. No one wants to be around a negative person who constantly needs reassurance to build their "SELF" esteem.

• Thanks, it's hard to think otherwise when nobody looks twice :( x

• Depression/low self esteem really warps the perception of the people that suffer from it. Remember what you think is reality and what is reality are TWO different things when you feel like shit and hate yourself.

• One ex? F*ck him.

• I think you'd be prettier without all the makeup, but you are definitely still pretty. :) (and honestly the makeup thing is just my personal preference...its your style so go with it :) )

Don't listen to douche bags.