What is one thing someone has said to you on a first date that ruined the date?

Like they said it and...date over! Or at least no second date.

Most Helpful Girl

• YES... There was a guy I knew from school. We always talked but it was never a flirtatious thing. Anyway, he asked me on a date, I accepted because I was like, "why not?" So he picks me up, as we're on our way to the theater, he starts talking about his ex and saying stupid comments like, "yeah.. I f*cked her in that back seat right there.." and looked at me as if I thought that was appealing. LOL I don't know why he was telling me all that. I just wanted to get back home as quickly as I could.

• I once had a guy tell me something similar about 10 minutes before trying to get me to blow him. Dudes. -_-

• Oh my.. lol

• Thank you for most helpful :)

What Guys Said 5

• Well this wasn't the date itself but was on the phone with one who I was considering going on a date with. Well, first she tells me how she's planning to get her ex drug tested when she finishes clearing the pot outta her system. Then she tells me how she had sex with him while high and was too lazy to take a morning after pill. Killed it for me.

• Too lazy to take the morning after pill. She wouldn't be too lazy to get an abortion or take care of the child then I guess? Geezus.

• "You're paying right?"
    I ended the date right there. What stupid assumption.

• lol. yeah wtf. 21st century! yeah!

• I'm not even kidding with this one. She said, "You have Asian eyes! So did I. But I got them fixed".

• "*with a look of contempt*Ugh, black people are always doing things like that."
    response: "...right. Well goodbye." And left.
    My childhood best friend, god rest his soul, was black. Just because I'm white doesn't mean I won't walk out on your racist ass mid-conversation when you say some dumb shit like that.

• yeah stay away from peeps like that

• I guess she thought I'd want to join her local Klan gathering or something. Dumbass.

• she asked me is that car yours or did you borrow it from your friend?

didn't talk to her again

• lol what the hell prompted that?

• I don't know it's just she assumed that this guy with that car, no way, either he borrowed or stole it

• wtf. weirdo chick. good to stop talking to her man.

What Girls Said 5

• I went out with this guy once that ended up giving me a history lesson. It is by far the most boring date I've ever been on. I felt like I was in class being lectured to the entire time. There was no second date of course.

• A guy I was texting for a while but hadn't yet gone out with called me 'four-eyes' jokingly. That was it, completely deleted him.

• aw :( what a d-bag.

• Haha thank you evenlift

• You know what 'profusely' means. That's hot. Hahaha

• he wanted me to go to his apartment to watch video
    that started to make me wary of his intention behind wanting to know me

• ahh yeah.. i fell for that one before. :/

• it is a red flag so if the next guy comes along and say the same to me i would know i shld not proceed to second date.

• Him : " do you play soccor?"
    Me: " umm i dono sometimes , why"
    Him: " oh i knew it , cuz you have little bit big legs "
    Me : " oh no , thats just fat"

• He said that he didn't really eat food with his hands but I did cuz I looked dirty. I don't wear brands but I'm not a hobo. That was the lamest comment I've ever heard.