Guy dates girl out of his league?

If a guy dating a girl that's out of his league shouldn't he treat her right and make her happy instead of the opposite? Cause he's scared of loosing her?

Most Helpful Guy

• I dislike the idea of "Leagues" when it comes to dating. There are not "leagues" they are an illusion of value because most people have accepted the trend of attractiveness hierarchy being measurable by the lesser attractive person's attractiveness.

It is like money. Money is paper. It has no value. It only has value because people are willing to give others this paper for goods and services. But what if no one accepted it? It'd be a totally different ball game. You would have to use... I dunno. Cryptocurrency.

-and that's what I'm saying about "Leagues" it all goes out of the window when no one plays by the rules. People would actually have to pay attention to each others personalities before they truly became interested.

• That's true that beauty is in the eye of the beholder but for the most part attractive people date other attractive people its the way things work.

Not that attractive
      https://scontent-a-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/t1.0-9/q71/s720x720/1458627_10151765643477749_1556137200_n.jpg

More attractive

https://scontent-a-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/t1.0-9/995901_2727915994311_1771029502_n.jpg

What Guys Said 6

• He should treat her well regardless. All that "leagues" stuff doesn't matter if the two are dating it's just a relationship

• Nope. Because if he's smart enough to be dating a girl out of his league, he'll be smart enough to game her and keep her, instead of trying to treat her like royalty and quickly losing her.

• often wonder if pretty girls get punished...as if they're "unpunishable" just because they're pretty

• A very insure guy might try kissing her ass, or he might try to play mind games and act like an ass. Normally though he would just treat her the same as any other girl.

• I think it's a meaningless question. If she can do better, why isn't she doing better?

But I think everyone should treat his or her partner well, regardless. If you can't, end it.

What Girls Said 4

• Nope, treat her like he would any other girl

• Dude really? Everybody should treat their significant other right. You shouldn't treat a girl better because she's prettier.

• What are these leagues you're talking about? That's so immature.

• Why are you insulting her? If you don't like the question then simply don't answer it.

• Its a party and I we can do what we want

• I think that is how people in general need to treat their significant other no matter what.