Should I ask him out or should I give up? I know girls don't ask guys out but I mean I really like him. I don't mean to be desperate though...?

So there is this guy that I like and he likes me one day i started to talk to him and he said that he liked me also we talked for like a month then slowly stopped talking we don't talk much anymore I text him but he never replies I don't know what to do :(

Most Helpful Guy

• there's a fine line between too much "talking" and not enough "action", which is what a lot of girls seem to lack, and quit thinking girls are not supposed to ask guys out cause thats wrong and think everything is the guys job cause its not you can try to open up and tell him your feelings also its the girl whos supposed to make moves since girls control sex and a lot of other things, one girl commented to just forget about it dont listen to that cause thats the worse thing you can do especially if you REALLY want the guy in question... hope this helps

What Guys Said 4

• Ask. It's never desperate. He's probably shy or thought you lost interest.

• 21st century. girls are allowed to ask us out. you dont have to if u dont want to, but if you really like him, do it. u gotta be confident

• totally ask him out. many guys appretiate it.

• He probably got bored with you.

What Girls Said 2

• just forget about it

• I've experience knowing guys who tents to text a lot at first for the first few days and then it tents to get lesser and lesser. Not trying to hurt your feelings or rub more salt into your scar but he might have just lost interest in you and find you not so important so that might be why he ignores your message.

I think you should be silent and be yourself if he want to date you he will ask you out or he might send you a surprise text

Hope it help you out a bit to figure things out