GUYS: Obviously you meet plenty of chicks, but what characteristics make that special one stand out?

What is it that makes you think a chick is worthy of a second date?

Most Helpful Guy

• the way she treats me, if she's listening to me, if she's attractive to me

• if she isn't saying things just to say them. id rather her say what she really feels, i wouldn't want her faking her interest, or faking in bed

• thanks for ba, brownie

What Guys Said 11

• Be his FRIEND- be awesome, have awesome characteristics. If you two share things in common- music, sports teams, movies, he will be coming back. Why do guys love Janis Joplin? Was she pretty? Not quite, but she was awesome, that's why I'd rather date her than some boring girl, even a beautiful one, who only liked hunger games, twilight, one direction, etc.

• Personally, I like ladies that do not refer to themselves as chicks. Beyond that, it's the walk, I love a lady with grace.

• I agree with your "Chicks" comment, but have found that I get more answers to my questions when keeping the title light and appealing to all age groups. Thanks for the input!

• Interesting. Sorry it took so long to comment. I will take note of your observation about keeping the title light and appealing. And I will add one thing to my stand out characteristics list: ladies that have enough insight into behavior that they craft their question's titles to elicit maximum response from readers. Brains be SEXY!

• If a girl is nice and friendly with others. One huge turn-off for me is girls who talk bad behind other people's back. And it seems like almost every girl does it.

• No clue usually I just realize it one day or I come to love something about someone or just someone in general by spending time with them over the course of weeks or years and sometimes I just know.

• The one who is kinda shy and is reserved. Someone who think twice before they act instead of maken a fool outta themselves. she's obviously sweet, nice, gentle, and warm-hearted. Thats the kinda gurl i want in ma world.

• Girls that show effort and interest, and most of all, intelligence and common knowledge. Similar interests are a plus too.

• Those are two different questions.

I notice girls that wear nice jackets. I have no idea why, but yeah.

In terms of being worthy of a second date, it mostly has to do with how well the conversation flows on the first date.

• shy
    sweet
    and has similar interests

• It can be a lot of different things, so I'll just list a few:
    Extremely attractive
    Dressed very well or not at all but still gorgeous
    Informed on current events around the world

• Just be cool to hang around without having to play stupid little games to get each other to like each other and keep each other without having to make each other jealous and shit like that.

• What games do guys typically play? Just curious...

• Lol things like leave a little time before we respond to your texts. Thats pretty much it

• First let me meet plenty of chicks.

What Girls Said 0