What race do you prefer dating?

Select from poll or write your own preference can be a mix and please wright why you prefer this race...

• Caucasian (White)
  • African American
  • European. (Italian, Spaniard, French. etc.,)
  • Middle Eastern
  • Mexican Hispanic Latinos etc. ,
Select a poll or wright your own preference if not on the poll. Can be a mixed ethnicity. Please put why you prefer that ethnicity or if don't have a preference tell why.

Most Helpful Guy

• An an Indian guy, I'd date and marry girl of any race but I'm only going to approach girls of my race, Indian or Pakistani descent because I know for a fact other girls look down upon as. I wish we had more options but we don't. Girls generally don't find brown skinned Indian guys to be attractive. I'd love to date Hispanic, Middle Eastern, or black girls but these girls would reject us right away if we approach them. I wanna feel safe and approaching girls of other race is very intimidating. I'm sure every other Indian guy or Pakistani guy knows what I'm talking about. We just don't feel comfortable and if we are confident enough to approach, we get completely shut down. Girls in general are more picky about a guy's race than guys are with a girl's race.

• Not all Indians are dark.

• Actually guys do care just as much

• Nope, not really. Guys are sometimes picky when it comes to black girls but mostly that's due to intimidation. Other girls rarely struggle to find attention from men. Brown and dark skinned Indian men have it tough. Asian men have it really tough. Darker Middle Eastern men have it really tough. Also, this one black girl once told me that most black girls tend to completely ignore really dark black guys and preferred a little lighter. Not saying guys don't care about skin color, they do but girls have a stricter preference on race and skin color.

What Guys Said 20

• Race does not technically exist. People groups and cultures exist. All that really separates any of us is geography and culture. If a Black guy is from the UK, than what race is he? It's a small world after all, it's a small world after all, It's a small world after all, it's a small, small world. I like women from Earth. The ones from Bintran 12.2234-h8 are really stuck up!

• So if you met a really nice good hearted funny everything you want Alien from another planet and lets say it can turn in to what ever you want it to look like. You wouldn't date the alien because it's from another planet. Not earth

• I don't find race important I just wanted to see exactly how many do have a preference

• Human race. If you mean what ethnic group then I must say for me the person herself and her personality are important.

• The more different they are from myself, the more interested in them I am.

• I prefer mt own race white but that does not mean I won't be attracted to to other races in the future I just havn't found any people from any other races that I can connect with.

• i go through phases. sometimes i like this sometimes i like that. but a pretty and stylish girl is pretty no matter what race she is.

• Why are Caucasian and European separated?

I voted F: all

• Well other people besides whites have variation in skin tones too..

Lol why didn't you separate the others by continent either?

• if you wanna get technical however you see it

• I only date the human race.

• I haven't had the opportunity to date all the different races and cultures so I can't really as what my favorite is. Would like to see what people are like from other parts of the world though

• Caucasian (White), Mexican Hispanic Latinos etc. , Middle Eastern
    German, British, Indian

• I genuinely have no preference

• I am more often attracted to white girls, however I have been attracted to all races of females.

• lolz, right now, i think caucasian (i'm Asian btw) but i'll settle with either Asian or caucasian.

• Human race.

• And let me tell you. Only whites aren't Caucasians.

• No idea...

• White girls. Mostly cause I love pale girls.

• Europeans can have very pale porcelain skin (my girlfriend for example is European and pale), olive skin and all kinds of variations. But to answer you question: race doesn't matter to me.

• That's true I'm Living proof

• Usually Latinas, Filipinas and Pacific Islanders. I like mocha skin and straight dark hair.

• Race doesn't matter to me at all. Culture and religion have more impact because these are things that one can control. I tend to be more attracted to girls with similar cultural and religious outlooks, but unless someones culture or religion was in direct contrast to mine everyone gets a chance :D

• I votes European, but that's not a race in itself. Whites are from Europe too. To me it doesn't matter, but for some people it's obviously a big deal.

• Yeah I know people ask me where I'm from all the time I don't know what to answer with because I'm a mixture I've gotten I look Lebanese , Egyptian, Persian no where close to those. I'm from the other side of the world. My father's Italian and Spaniard and my mother's Indian and Portuguese. I get the I have an exotic look alot. I don't find it important but just wanted to see who did cuz half the time I feel it is cause I'm asked a lot about mine.

• Yeah...to some guys it's real important to keep the blood line going but I don't get what the point of that is. Just love who you love not because of their background.

I too have family that originated from Spain. Northern Spain to be exact around the Basque Country. I also have that exotic look people admire. That kind when you look at me and think I could literally be anything and It would fly. Even like my eye color some people think I have blue or a super light brown eyes but I have em dark lol. It's just the surrounding face features that bring em out.

What Girls Said 20

• Hispanic and Middle Eastern are NOT races they are ethnicities.
    Having said that wtf is the Asian and Native American options? They are people too who um, exist.
    2nd the 4 races in anthropology are as follows: White, Black, Native American and Asian everything else falls under one of those.

My preferred race to date is any but I am extremely partial to Native American men. They are just so utterly gorgeous *faints*.

• I really don't care, to be honest.

• As long as he is moving, I'm okay. XD

• Race doesn't matter to me.

• I prefer human , as human as possible. I like as close as possible to human race.

• Ill go out with any if they pay for my lunch

• I don't really have a particular preference as long as the guy meets my ideal requirements both physically and personality wise.

• Hispanic, European.

• Ugh, I picked the wrong one. XP I meant to vote for European. ^^" I didn't see that option until afterwards. XP

• I dont really care but I love Middle Eastern guys.

• Although I prefer the Caucasian race, I wouldn't mind dating any other race. Whether they are Asian, Hispanic , African American , etc. All races are great.

• It doesn't matter too me tho lmaooo
    if you treat me with respect then i will date you

• No preference. I'd date anyone, no matter their color.

• White/European

• European I am attracted to

• I prefer white guys. I'm brown but I've only ever dated white guys. The brown guys I see are pretty inexperienced and awkward around girls. White guys are usually more confident and know the right things to say to a girl. I'm open to dating other races but by what I've experienced, I prefer whites.

• East indians.

• The feline race, I am really in to pussy :)

• Black only