A guy told me I was insecure and he doesn't wanna see me anymore. Advice?

A guy that I was seeing and sleeping with told me he didn't want to see my anymore because when I texted him too much, it made me look insecure. This guy has been chasing me for years and finally I decided to give it a go and started to fall for him.

I don't understand how that makes me insecure. I am very secure and I have a lot of self confidence. This man literally had a crush on me and thought about me for 7 years and all of a sudden he doesn't want me anymore, just like that.

Now I cannot stop thinking about him and I want to talk to him but he doesn't want anything to do with me anymore. I personally feel like he just wanted to have sex and now he got what he so deeply wanted and ran. Can you give me some advice on how to handle this situation?

I wanted to wait a month and text him or something. He was the best sex I've ever had and no one can make me feel the ways that he made me feel. I constantly think about it. Should I wait a while and text him or is it definitely over?

Most Helpful Guy

• ya, we dont want to know that you're not confident. we want to see that you are, even if you arent. we dont want to be around downers

What Guys Said 1

• Walk away. I would be willing to bet he starts chasing you again. If that happens, then you need to decide if it is worth playing this game in order to have great sex. If you want a relationship that can fulfill you on a deeper level, then you need to find someone else. Also, how do you know that no one can make you feel the ways he makes you feel? There are other guys out there with skill, not a lot, but there are a few.

What Girls Said 1

• Never text him again. He's over it. Move on. It's not that hard when you face facts and realize the person on the other end has no feelings for you at all.